Beam Gas Compressor (BGC)
Optimizing Production and Reducing Costs with the Beam Gas CompressorTM
The Beam Gas CompressorTM enables a pump jack to bring more oil to the surface with each stroke. The beam-mounted compressor utilizes the energy from the pumping unit to drive the compressor, thus eliminating additional motors or engines as drivers. Produced with high-grade alloys and engineered with advanced technology, it has been proven in the field to vastly improve the production levels of many existing wells.
Marginal, as well as, those with high productivity wells, are candidates for dramatic improvement from the Beam Gas Compressor capabilities.
Depending on the well, this productivity increase can be the result of one or more of these factors:
- Increased efficiency of the down hole pump
- Decrease of back pressure on the formation
- Reduction of gas locking in the down hole pump
- Purging of fluids in the flow line
How It Works:
The Beam Gas Compressor™ uses the energy from the normal pumping action of the pump jack already on location.
The size of the BGC™ is configured to compress the daily gas production at the operator’s desired casing pressure within the pumping unit’s normal operating run time.
As the walking beam movement pumps the well, the Beam Gas Compressor™ draws produced gas from the casing through check valves and discharges it into the flow line downstream from the pumping tee.
The BGC™ is a double acting system and continually compresses gas in both directions providing "DYNAMIC Compression".
Some of the advantages/applications:
- Easily transferable to other pumping units
- Easily installed in 6-8 hours
- Relieves casing backpressure by drawing gas from the casing and compressing it in to the flow line.
- Reversing decline curve
- To increase fluid flow to the well bore
- Making a marginal well to become economical
- Compressing low pressure gas to the production facilities
- Environmentally friendly — No motors or engines required to drive the compressor, Quiet operation, Inexpensive to maintain compared to small wellhead compressors
A Completely Green Machine...